Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ahoy!!

Crap..perhaps I should've made the blog name more interesting..but it is what it is (and too late)..my quest, struggle, journey..dream (on) to break 80 in my golf game.  I have to say I've broken 90 a few times already, so no need to call my golf blog "Breaking 90"..even though I should be doing this regularly..but it's been done, right?  I've been playing golf for quite some time now..off and on..but unfortunately have yet to break the elusive 80 barrier.  I've been close on a few occasions, 83, but I'm usually hovering north of that figure most of the time and lately..more north than I'd like.

Hopefully, this golf blog will teach me something about my round as much as you will enjoy (laugh) at what trials and tribulations I have experienced each and every round in my pursuit to break 80 in one of the cruelest games ever invented in all of mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment